SAP IBP Consultant
Integrated Business Planning
To support its growth, Beelogix is looking for SAP IBP (Integrated Business Planning) consultants to join its SAP Practice.
Powered by SAP HANA and delivered on the cloud, SAP IBP is a next-generation application for business planning. It helps companies to bring key stakeholders together in an integrated planning environment that allows them to rapidly translate dynamic fluctuations in customer demand into actionable operational plans for logistics, manufacturing and procurement.
Reporting to the SAP Supply Chain Planning practice manager, the SAP IBP consultant will be involved in all stages of implementing and supporting SAP IBP solutions for our clients, aiming at ensuring on-time and on-budget deliveries.
The main tasks will be:
- Business case definition, project planning and scoping
- Prepare and lead design workshops, gather and analyze business requirements
- Model and customize solution, write functional and technical specifications
- Develop and execute test cases
- Develop and deliver training sessions
- Provide post-implementation support
The consultant will be expected to:
- Challenge business requirements and provide recommendations
- Identify and develop new opportunities of improvement or extension
The ideal candidates will be eager to work on new and existing projects and will have the experience and desire to improve operational issues and procedures as well.
Desired skills and experience
A minimum of 3 to 5 years of professional experience in supply chain management.
- Business, Operational Experience in Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP), Demand Planning (DP), Supply Chain Planning, Collaborative Planning, Forecasting & Replenishment (CPFR), MRP, etc..
- Solution Experience (as an Advanced User, Analyst, or Implementation) in SAP APO or other similar SCM Solutions, such as JDA (i2 or Manugistics), Logility, Kinaxis, Manhattan, Steelwedge, etc..
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both in French and English
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Knowledge of business intelligence (BI), multidimensional database management (MDB, OLAP, etc.) and/or knowledge of ETL (Extract Transform Load)
- Programming skills, Hands-on abilities with technical aspects of IT solutions
- Experience in a leadership role with demonstrated capability to work in a team
- Motivator and results-oriented
- Flexibility and self-learning capability, with excellent organizational
Based in Montréal, Canada, Beelogix is a consulting service firm specialized in delivering Supply Chain Management solutions.
Its expertise encompasses Supply Chain Planning and Execution (mainly for Manufacturing, Distribution, Warehousing and Transportation activities) with a strong focus on SAP solutions.
With a significant background made of numerous successful achieved SAP projects, its consultants are reputed to be skillful experts in their field of activity. Beelogix team aims to support state-of-the-art solutions for its clients and always strive to become a leader on leading-edge technologies of Supply Chain Management.
How to apply
Email us at email@example.com.