SAP SCE Consultant
Supply Chain Execution
In order to support its growth, Beelogix is looking for SAP SCE (Supply Chain Execution) consultants to join its SAP practice.
The supply chain management solution covers aspects of demand planning and inventory management while using technologies such as the Internet of Things (IoT) and RFID as well as advanced analytics to help customers manage their supply chain in real time. SAP SCE includes SAP EWM (Extended Warehouse Management), SAP TM (Transport Management) and SAP EM (Event Management). SAP SCE facilitates collaboration, execution and coordination in the entire supply network enabling customers to adapt their supply chain processes to a competitive environment that is constantly evolving.
Reporting to the supply chain practice manager, the SCE consultant will be involved in the different stages of the solution’s implementation. He or she will help with support and be the trusted advisor for our customers. The consultant will contribute to the successful and timely delivery of the solution and within required budgets.
The main tasks will be:
- Defining and/or analyzing profitability, planning the project scope
- Preparing and leading business process workshops, defining and analyzing business requirements
- Configuring the solution and drafting technical and functional specifications
- Developing test scenarios
- Developing and leading training sessions
- Support after installation
The consultant must:
- Questioning business requirements and providing best recommendations
- Identifying and developing new opportunities for improving the solution
The ideal candidate will have a desire to work on ongoing projects in addition to new opportunities. He or she will already have experience and a desire to improve business processes as well as to support our customers in their operational challenges.
Preferred skills and experience
A minimum of 5 years of experience in one or more of the following:
- SAP SCM (EWM, TM, EM, etc.)
- SAP ERP Logistics (SD, MM, WM, TRA, etc.)
- Any other logistics or transport IT solution (Red Prairie, Manhattan, etc.)
- Business expertise (logistics, transport, warehouse management) – Implementation and configuration experience – Extensive experience in operations management and production support – Experience as a leader and the ability to work in teams
- Extensive analysis and solution management capabilities
- Bilingual, spoken and written French and English
- Motivated and results-oriented
- Flexibility and the ability to learn independently with excellent organizational skills
- Experience in technical aspects of IT solutions – Experience in integrated system implementation project management and/or pre-sales experience
Based in Montreal, Canada, Beelogix is a consulting services firm specializing in delivering supply-chain management solutions.
Its expertise includes both planning and executing the supply chain (mainly in manufacturing sector, distribution, warehousing and transportation activities) focused extensively on SAP solutions.
With significant and extensive experience of success in many SAP projects, Beelogix has a reputation of relying on a team of experts in various business fields. Beelogix is the leader in delivering supply chain management solutions. Working at Beelogix means working in an environment that is stimulating and flexible, with a dynamic and collaborative team.
How to apply
Email us at email@example.com.